Tech x Media is a pioneering collaboration between big brands and technology start-ups and the brainchild of 7thingsmedia digital agency. 7thingsmedia wanted us to showcase the Tech x Media concept, wowing their existing clients and attracting new ones.
- We developed the Tech x Media concept by creating a series of documentary-style videos, described as being a ‘mash-up of Dragons Den meets Mad Men’ by The Drum magazine
- We filmed 9 start-ups on their journey as they pitched for a chance to work with household brands, including Charlotte Tilbury, Kurt Geiger, Ultimo and Grazia Magazine
- The documentary premiered at the Electric Cinema in Shoreditch with industry and press attendees and received critical acclaim
- Hundreds of tweets and LinkedIn mentions
- Full coverage in The Drum, eConsultancy, Drapers Magazine and a number of other leading industry publications
- We helped to position 7thingsmedia as a major player in the industry, receiving plaudits from clients, partners and industry friends
“We’re looking at how to push our message and our storytelling within what we do as an agency…it’s great within the ecosystem to have a partner like Interesting Content.”